Home    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Information

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:43 pm 
Site Admin

Every two weeks we will be asking the following questions of a guild member to answer so we can get to know them more. We hope to make this place feel more like a community and home to players that will want to stick around.

1. How did you come up with your character name?
  2. Why is your main your main and what do you love (or hate) about this
    character?
  3. Where do you live?
  4. If you could live anywhere in-game, where would it be?
  5. Why do you choose to call Warcraft Addicts your guild home?
  6. What was your first MMO?
  7. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what one person (or WoW
    character) would you like to have there with you?
  8. What is your favorite race, faction, and class?
  9. If you could use any WoW spell or ability in real-life, which would it be
    and why?
  10. Do you use any addons? If so, which are your favorites?
  11. What is your most memorable MMO moment?
  12. What was your biggest noob moment?
  13. What are you most proud of in-game and in real life?
  14. Share with us something nobody in the guild knows about you.

(Note players who leave will have their post taken down)

Post Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:44 pm 
Site Admin

Groguard - 10/6/14

How did you come up with your character name? I actually came up with this name back in WoTLK, it was originally a shaman's name, I just wanted something with guard in the name.

Why is your main your main and what do you love (or hate) about this character? I played warrior a long time ago and I never leveled it to max. It used to be a lot more complicated back then, like stance dancing. I decided to replay it because it's melee and I usually played a ranged class.

Where do you live? Phoenix, Arizona

If you could live anywhere in-game, where would it be? Winterspring would be kinda cool.

Why do you choose to call Warcraft Addicts your home? Well, Tarrune and I were looking for a guild for awhile and I told Tarrune to find us one after hopping between 5-6 guilds. I found Warcraft Addicts, who was being social and running content.

What was your first MMO? World of Warcraft, actually. I never knew what an MMO was before my friend told me about it.

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what one person (or WoW character) would you like to have there with you? Tarrune of course, why wouldn't I? I mean the couch seems kinda stiff.

What is your favorite race, faction, and class? Alliance Night Elf Mage, shadowmeld is awesome, no repair bills for me.

If you could use any WoW spell or ability in real-life, which would it be and why? Blink, it can save your life.

Do you use any addons? If so, which are your favorites? I don't use that many addons, but my favorite is auctioneer.

What is your most memorable MMO moment? Hitting level 60 back in vanilla. That was a year in the making, so when I hit 60 it was an amazing feeling.

What was your biggest noob moment? I thought that at the time Darnassus was the only place you could quest. I didn't know the rest of the world existed.

What are you most proud of in-game and in real life? In game getting my legendary cloak. Real life my business is going well, so I am following my dreams. (I design things and bring them to fruition using a machine I made from a kit and modified myself)

Share with us something nobody in the guild knows about you. I am left handed. I want something more interesting than that though, so I am going to say I started brewing mead (Like for real... mead.)

Post Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:42 pm 
Site Admin

Kinamatic - 10/20/14

Place holder for Image.

How did you come up with your character name? I made a draenai called "Kinematic", the correct spelling. I then made Kinamatic, my Pally that I liked much better. The type of GPS I use for surveying is RTK GPS (Real Time Kinematic Global Positioning System).

Why is your main your main and what do you love (or hate) about this character? My Ret pally is my main because I have invested the most time into him. I enjoy the mix of melee with the ability to heal myself.

Where do you live? I currently live in Calgary Alberta Canada.

If you could live anywhere in-game, where would it be? Stormwind...its on the coast :-)

Why do you choose to call Warcraft Addicts your guild home? WA is my guild home because its the best guild I've experienced. ive whored myself out to many guilds before this one, none of which were close to being as active as this one. all good people here.

What was your first MMO? LOL, my first MMO was Final Fantasy 11. I installed it, started in some town, walked around for 20 minutes, was like, "WTF is this?" and quit.

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what one person (or WoW character) would you like to have there with you? Deserted island...this is tough, my first thought would be really hot favorite celeb...but then when I think about it she would probably be really high maintenance, And when she wouldn't sleep with me things would be awkward. Screw it maybe she says yes the 432nd time. Mila Kunis. then I could also say "shut up Meg"

What is your favorite race, faction, and class? Fav race is human, but I have only played human, Draenai, and gnome. gnomes are funny. Don't really have a favorite faction.. they all make me work so hard for rep...

If you could use any WoW spell or ability in real-life, which would it be and why? wow ability in real life = Mass resurrection = super rich... oh and help humanity and stuff

Do you use any addons? If so, which are your favorites? I don't use any performance addons so I guess recount wins... i used to think people were assholes for kicking me from raids.. turned out i sucked :-)

What is your most memorable MMO moment? Most memorable moment- gotta say getting my cloak, just because by this point i didn't believe the quest would ever end....it was long... and irritating...and i know irritating... i got every ultimate weapon in final fantasy 10... you know, dodge 200 lightning bolts in a row...

What was your biggest noob moment? biggest noob moment.. oh theres so many to choose from, ill have to go with WOTLK, when i hit 80 i thought the game was over and stopped playing.

What are you most proud of in-game and in real life? Proud in game moment- i had really just started to be effective with my pally probably 1 week before i joined WA, so when i realized i was actually on par with, and helping the guild progress through normals i was proud that i actually accomplished becoming a wow vet... then end of a noob ret pally. It was the first time i had ever been in a MMO picture.
    Real life - i guess it would be standing at the top of my first high rise building that i did the surveying for. Its a beautiful building. here is a link, its the first cantilevered building in Calgary, Click Here! to see it.

Share with us something nobody in the guild knows about you. something to share.. I have gone over a waterfall, hit a barbwire fence on a quad, thrown from a truck and had it land on me, had an inch of broken glass in my neck that the doc said missed my jugular by millimeters (i check my pulse by pressing on the scar), was stalked by a bear for about a mile (closest he got was about 70m)... was standing in the middle of a fast current frozen river...and it started to crack (this story is easily the stupidest thing i had ever done and would have deserved the Darwin award, ill share it sometime.) Lost control of trucks on ice at approx. 100km p/h and went into the ditch twice and drove the truck out of the ditch with no damage both times. Spent what felt like 20 minutes getting trampled on the ground of a outdoor concert (to save a girl of course, also a cool story ill share if someone asks:-)) oh ya, with all this i have never broken a bone or spent more then 3 hours in a hospital. Total injuries include 15 stiches ( 3 separate 5 stitch incidents), 1 non sports related concussion. (2 sports related concussions)

knock on wood... which is easy because i have a 1/2" piece of wood lodged in my hand... its been there for 11 years now.

Cheers :D

Post Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:30 pm 
Site Admin

Samueldawg - 11/17/14

Place holder for Image.

How did you come up with your character name? It's my real life name, plus some added silliness.

Why is your main your main and what do you love (or hate) about this character? Rogue is my main, I used to play feral druid. I was irked at the lack of raid utility that feral druids have, so I rolled rogue (Tricks/Smoke Bomb/Stuns/Shadowstep Kick are fun and helpful :D)

Where do you live? Northern California.

If you could live anywhere in-game, where would it be? Terrokar Forest!

Why do you choose to call Warcraft Addicts your guild home? Awesome guild on a great server.

What was your first MMO? World of Warcraft.

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what one person (or WoW character) would you like to have there with you? Jaina Proudmoore so she could port me to Stormwind :^)

What is your favorite race, faction, and class? Night elf rogue.

If you could use any WoW spell or ability in real-life, which would it be and why?Stealth.

Do you use any addons? If so, which are your favorites? DBM and Bartender. for pvp I use Vialcooldowns and LoseControl.

What is your most memorable MMO moment? When I played on the rank 1 RBG team for a few weeks. Was fun!

What was your biggest noob moment? Learning how to play rogue.

What are you most proud of in-game and in real life? My PvP feats, and my restaraunt i own IRL!

Share with us something nobody in the guild knows about you. Before getting my Garrosh AOTC, and 2 9/9 CM golds - I was 2210 in 2s, 2420 in 3s, 2310 in 5s, and 2380 in rbgs.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:55 pm 
Site Admin

Faithra - 12/1/14

Place holder for Image.

How did you come up with your character name? Running Sc's back in Guild wars 1 our MT died & i pulled off main tank & trench tank in our speed clear record. so i got the nick name Faith.

Why is your main your main and what do you love (or hate) about this character? My main is a Warrior i love her because she smashes people in the face be it a shield or 2h weapon. as far as hate goes, when blizz nerfs us & buffs mages screw mages notice i didn't capitalize the M in mage? yeah they don't deserve it.

Where do you live? Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania

If you could live anywhere in-game, where would it be? Jaina's pants. You know you would =D

Why do you choose to call Warcraft Addicts your guild home? Because im a weirdo & you guys put up with me, and welcomed me with love.

What was your first MMO? RUNESCAPE thats right buddy.

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what one person (or WoW character) would you like to have there with you? No one dead weight sucks i'd rather not have to worry about someone else.

What is your favorite race, faction, and class? favorite race Orc favorite faction Horde & class would be Warrior.

If you could use any WoW spell or ability in real-life, which would it be and why? Charge, so the girls get rooted & can't run.

Do you use any addons? If so, which are your favorites? Weakauras2 & elvui & miks scrolling battle text. Anything else i use is just fluff.

What is your most memorable MMO moment? claiming #1 NA in solo PvP on gw2!

What was your biggest noob moment? clicking my skills because i didnt kno what keybinds were.

What are you most proud of in-game and in real life? My Truck 2500 Silverado Duramax ford & dodge suck.

Share with us something nobody in the guild knows about you. im a Audi & Ferarri tech =D.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:09 pm 
Site Admin

Biggboyy - 12/15/14

Place holder for Image.

How did you come up with your character name? Well there is a funny story about that when I started playing wow there was a rap song that had a line in it saying bigboy ice and my sister and her boyfriend said that was my part so i choose to use that as my name but i had to add the extra letters so wow would let me use it

Why is your main your main and what do you love (or hate) about this character? My main is a ELE shaman and what i love about it is. I can do almost anything with it and of course it was my first toon. What i hate about it is that the class is always bad at the start of a xpac and blizz can never seem to get it right.

Where do you live? I was born and raised in Pickerington ,Ohio which is right outside of Columbus

If you could live anywhere in-game, where would it be? I think i would live in Ironforge because i really like the stone and forge kinda feel to it.

Why do you choose to call Warcraft Addicts your guild home? I call WA my home because i was looking for a guild back in MOP and i couldnt find one that i could really fit in with and one day i got a wisper from a person named throklin and the rest is really history.

What was your first MMO? My first MMO was WOW and i have tried a few others but i have always came back to WOW.

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what one person (or WoW character) would you like to have there with you? I think i would pick jaina proudmoore becuase she can get me off this island i dont want to be there.

What is your favorite race, faction, and class? My Favorite race is dwarf, faction would be Sons of Hodir, and my favorite class would be shaman

If you could use any WoW spell or ability in real-life, which would it be and why?I would use Healing rain because you could just have a bunch of people stand in it and BOOM they are all healed.

Do you use any addons? If so, which are your favorites? I use alot of addons and my favorite would be ELVUI.

What is your most memorable MMO moment? My most memorable MMO moment was kill the last two bosses in 25 man naxx. We where all so tired and we decided to just push on. We some how pulled it out of our ass but we did it and then slept for 1 day strait.

What was your biggest noob moment? My biggest noob moment was not being able to get my shaman to max level in all of BC because i would just walk around looking at stuff and die soooo much.

What are you most proud of in-game and in real life? I am most proud of being about of a guild that acts like family and helping build that guild yea we fight all the time but at the end of the day we work it out most of the time and the RL thing i am most proud of is making it to the state championship in football my senior year and also being name a all region offensive linemen that year

Share with us something nobody in the guild knows about you. Well i don't know if people know this but i am from a family of 7 kids ranging from 18-35.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Information